Help Change Log
- A divergent region summary track has been added to the primer indel tool.
- Sweep haplotypes have been added to the latest release.
- The primer indel tool has been released.
- The primary data model has moved from isotypes to strains.
- The backend of the site has been substantially restructured to improve maintainability.
- A table of strains with issues has been added to the data releases page.
- The variant data table has been removed from isotype pages.
- New strain collection images have been added.
- The API has been removed. It did not see a lot of usage and become cumbersome to maintain.
- A new collaborators page has been added.
- Software and Methods have been moved to be per-release, as the pipeline is ever-evolving.
- Data links have been removed from isotype pages; They are still available on the release pages.
- Reports for Alignment, Concordance, And Variant calling are now produced for all releases.
- Publications have been updated.
- The public mappings page was removed as our mapping infrastructure is changing.
- A new tool for calculating heritability has been released.
- A tool for generating primers for genotyping indels will be released soon.
- IGVjs has been upgraded and has a number of new tools.
- A track for repeat_masker, and Dust data has been added.
- A track for transposons from Laricchia et al. 2017 been added.
- Tracks for divergent regions from Lee et al. 2020 have been added.
- Logins now redirect to the previous page.
- Fixed Github authentication issues. A public email is no longer required.
- Fixed Google authentication issues.
- Update Strain map background to ESRI worldmap tileset.
- Add a publications page listing publications that have cited CeNDR.
- Fixed a bug that broke the statistics page.
- Updated internal software to improve security.
- Use a natural sort for strain names on global strain map.
- Update software versions.
- Improvements to ordering form.
- Add code of conduct.
- Add issue tracker link.
- Add interval data to reports
- New dataset release: 20180527
- Added collection photos.
- Added variant counts.
- Fixed issue with early reports missing.
- Added variant correlation plot.
- Fix link on data page
- Fix error with ordering
- Fix site error when strain URL not found.
- Fix warning banner for users attempting to access their profile that are not logged in.
- Update sqlite schema.
- Fix error with v1 reports that are not significant.
- Prevent queries on browser from exceeding 100kb and crashing the site.
- Fix v1 report links
- Fix LD plots on v1 reports
- Fix homepage link
- Fix errant API calls on gene pages
- Fix broken link on outreach page.
- Fix issue with the way private reports are organized.
- Fix genome browser URLs.
- Removed extraneous information from v2 report.
- Quick fix for certain v2 reports that would not load properly
- A statistics page has been added that details strains/isotypes collected over time, visitors over time, and
- Added login system
- Moved codebase to Python 3.
- Improved robustness of forms using python module WTForms.
- Switched database to a single SQLite flatfile + Google Datastore
- Moved BAMs to AWS.
- Moved mapping infrastructure to AWS Fargate
- Added new description field
- The embargo option has been dropped for publishing reports
- Added tooltips to report allele distribution maps.
- Mapping reports have been removed from gene pages. The new database infrastructure makes it difficult to incorporate these.
- Add allele frequency (AF) as column on variant output.
- Added BAMs for strains
- Reorganized variant data table output. Variants that affect multiple transcripts are now grouped together.
- The waffle chart has been removed.
- CRAMS files and downloads have been removed.
- Fixed a bug preventing the download button from working properly.
- Fixed Drawing of the Tajimas D plot on report pages.
- Added ability to view all genotypes on the variant viewer
- A revamped genome browser, which offers the ability to download data in a tab-delimited format (TSV).
- The release of a larger set of strains (our 2017-05-31 set). The site now has 249 isotypes available, and a fourth set of strains.
- The Data page has been renamed as the 'releases' page to reflect the fact that our set of genomic data continues to evolve.
- Many other bug-fixes and minor enhancements.
- Released transposon data.
- Fixed issue with ordering page
- Fixed issue with css on strain pages.
- Added additional error checking to mapping submission page.
- Changed submissions to run 'on demand.'
- Fixed an issue with GWA submission.
- Fixed an issue regarding encoding of strain meta info.
- Fixed searching on public mappings.
- Fixed the calendar heatmap on public mappings.
- Fixed caching on reports.
- Updated phenotype histogram to use plotly-js.
- Genotypes are now shown beneath variants on the browser page. We are working on methods for exporting data.
- Fixed an issue that prevented variant correlation tables from being output.
- A change log has been added. You are looking at it.
- A link to the change log was added to the homepage.
- A link to the CeNDR paper and Nucleic Acids Research was added to the homepage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the phastCons track from showing on the browser.
- Fixed sorting of news items.