January 2018 CeNDR Updates
Version 1.2.0 brings many updates to the site.
- A statistics page has been added that details strains/isotypes collected over time, visitors over time, and
- Added login system
- Moved codebase to Python 3.
- Improved robustness of forms using python module WTForms.
- Switched database to a single SQLite flatfile + Google Datastore
- Moved BAMs to AWS.
- Moved mapping infrastructure to AWS Fargate
- Added new description field
- The embargo option has been dropped for publishing reports
- Added tooltips to report allele distribution maps.
- Mapping reports have been removed from gene pages. The new database infrastructure makes it difficult to incorporate these.
- Add allele frequency (AF) as column on variant output.
- Added BAMs for strains
- Reorganized variant data table output. Variants that affect multiple transcripts are now grouped together.
- The waffle chart has been removed.
- CRAMS files and downloads have been removed.
2018-10-03Version 1 3 0
2018-01-23January 2018 CeNDR Updates
2016-05-25May 2016 CeNDR Updates