1.5.0 has now been released. Version
1.5.0 is a substantial update.
- The primary data model has moved from isotypes to strains.
- The backend of the site has been substantially restructured to improve maintainability.
- A table of strains with issues has been added to the data releases page.
- The variant data table has been removed from isotype pages.
- New strain collection images have been added.
- The API has been removed. It did not see a lot of usage and become cumbersome to maintain.
- A new collaborators page has been added.
- Software and Methods have been moved to be per-release, as the pipeline is ever-evolving.
- Data links have been removed from isotype pages; They are still available on the release pages.
- Reports for Alignment, Concordance, And Variant calling are now produced for all releases.
- Publications have been updated.
- The public mappings page was removed as our mapping infrastructure is changing.
- A new tool for calculating heritability has been released.
- A tool for generating primers for genotyping indels will be released soon.
2016-05-25May 2016 CeNDR Updates